Passionate about the air cargo sector? You want to learn and evolve in an expanding company?
We have a job for YOU!
You will collaborate in flight maximizing/optimization in terms of load factor and volume load factor to achieve maximum revenue per flight.
Your job description :
You will be the interface with relevant parties to meet flight goals :
– Proactively interfacing with the logistics team/GSAs to ensure on time arrival of the cargo according to flight schedule
– Airline active supervision on both online & offline handling agents to ensure proper buildup progress and follow up on planning changes.
– Distribute relevant messages to appropriate parties
– Identify gaps in planning vs operations obstacles and provide solutions to maintain and deliver the airline goals.
– Ensure maximum utilization of the flight in terms of payload and volume.
– Active trouble shooting and supervision of the daily activity: customs, security, documentation and regulations.
– At least 2 years of relevant experience with either airline operations, handling agent, GSA or freight forwarder.
– knowledge of Cargo operations; experience in cargo buildup is an asset
– Excellent team working and interpersonal skills
– Proven ability to influence cross-functional employees without formal authority
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills French/English
– Ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
– Open minded and willingness to learn
Your added-value :
– Experience and knowledge in load planning – also an advantage
We offer you :
– An attractive salary package including fringe benefits
– A key function in an expanding company
– Specific trainings